Commission for a really wonderful person!!! This may not be the totally finished version if he wants an update, but I figure it is good enough for my tumblr.
Rarity “fighting” a giant crab.
- suffered an abusive childhood because of her alcoholic father
- in trinidad and tobago
- who once tried to kill her mother and burn down their house
- worked 15 service jobs before releasing her first mix tape
- didn’t get shit from record companies until her third mix tape
- makes music that constantly challenges long held ideas
- raps about ‘opulence’ because she deserves it and worked for what she had
- was raised by a single mother
- speaks often about how difficult that life was and that his family was often poor
- raps about money and getting rich because he never had any even when he was on degrassi (which apparently they paid him fuck all for) and the money going to his family
- grew up in a stable household
- put her EP on soundcloud at 16
- had record companies fighting to get her because a 16 year old white girl is marketable to them
- disses drake and nicki minaj for rapping about opulence and considers them ‘irrelevant’
oh wow go lorde you’re so great oh wow
You must be thinking, “Who’s that badass?”
That’s Keiko Nobumoto. She was the head of Series Composition for Cowboy Bebop, as well as the screenwriter for a third of the series, including the first episode, all the two-parters, and the Faye-focused episodes.
She’s also the creator of Wolf’s Rain, had another jam with Shinichiro Watanabe as the writer of Macross Plus, and wrote the Satoshi Kon-directed classic Tokyo Godfathers, which I hope is part of your holiday movie playlist.
This season you’ll find her on the writing staff of Watanabe’s new TV series Space Dandy.
So let’s raise a glass to a writer who’s had a hell of an influence on our generation of storytellers.
THIS WOMAN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS EXPERIMENTAL AIRPLANES AND HATSUNE MIKU EDITION???
I got a new phone case and a shibari mermaid charm from Akatako (’ v ’ )
That man you see there, he is a 92 year old veteran from Norway, who was tortured by the nazis during world war II.
The upper picture is the picture of the “BOY London” logo, that’s so popular now days.
Then, on the picture under, is a known symbol that were used under by the nazis in World War II.
Now you can all think of what you’re really wearing.
finally someone made a post about it, everyone’s running around with the Third Reich Eagle on their chests
think about it
yes make it known. nobody ever talks about it.
nicki minaj wears this brand all the time and it’s the only thing I’ve ever been disappointed about her so far